The Best Way to Remove Snow From Solar Panels, Awnings, Aircraft, Vehicles and Roofs Prevents ICE DAMS - THE SNOW PRO & ROOF BRUM!
Our Soft Snow Removal Roof Rake tools are non-abrasive and specifically designed to not damage the surfaces you are using them on. These professional tools are Made in America from specially treated hard, durable polyethylene foam rugged enough to tackle snow and soft enough to not harm your shingles, awnings or vehicles, or solar panels.
Choose 3 different pole options:
- From the Heavy Duty Mr. Long Arm 23-foot fiberglass and aluminum pole with a metal tip.
- Garelick 24 Foot Pole - this is a fantastic all aluminum medium duty pole with a nylon tip and internal locks. The pole can take a beating, but don't over do it, it can be difficult to close if you bend the sections.
- Unger 30 Foot Pole - our longest pole by far. This is a great medium duty pole. Take care if using zero temperatures as the tip and connectors are plastic and can become brittle in fridged conditions.
- Remove Snow From Solar Panels
- Remove Snow From Aircraft
- Remove Snow From Buses, Trucks and Large Vehicles
- Remove Snow From Awnings
- Remove Snow From Metal Roofs
|24 Foot |
|Garelick in USA||24 Feet||83 inches||1-2 Story||3 lbs 7oz.|
|30 Foot Heavy Duty Telescoping Pole||Unger in Germany||30 Feet||89 inches||1-2 Story||6 lbs 8oz*|
*at full length
|23 Foot Heavy Duty Telescoping Pole||Mr Long Arm USA||23 Feet||99 inches||1-2 Story||3 lbs 11oz.|
| Less than a pound||Soft|
|Roof Brum||Grey||17.5 inches||9.5 inches||Less than a pound||Firm|
Overall Customer Rating of 6 Reviews: