The Roof Brum's is back and is best way to remove the most snow from objects without damaging them such as solar panels, awnings, school buses, commercial vehicles and more.
At 17.5 inches wide. 9.5 inches tall, and almost 2 inches thick it is more rugged.to take a beating. It now features a finer edge to be both softer and provide more detailed snow removal.
Made in America from specially treated hard, durable polyethylene foam rugged enough to tackle snow and soft enough to not harm your shingles, awnings or vehicles, or solar panels.
Choose 3 different pole options:
- Heavy Duty Mr. Long Arm nearly 23-foot fiberglass and aluminum pole with a metal tip.
- Garelick 24 Foot Pole - this is a fantastic all aluminum medium duty pole with a nylon tip and internal locks. The pole can take a beating, but don't over do it, it can be difficult to close if you bend the sections.
- Unger 30 Foot Pole - our longest pole by far. This is a great medium duty pole.
- If you only want the head with NO pole - select the "Roof Brum Head Only" option near the bottom of this page. This will give you better shipping rates because it is not an over-sized package.
* All poles can be locked at intermediate lengths between fully extended and fully collapsed.
* Extended length of poles are approximate and may vary longer or shorter due to manufacturing processes
|24 Foot |
|Garelick in USA||24 Feet||83 inches||1-2 Story||3 lbs 7oz.|
|22.5 Foot Heavy Duty Telescoping Pole||Mr Long Arm USA||aprox|
|94.75 inches||1-2 Story||3 lbs 11oz.|
|7 ounces|| |
|Roof Brum||Black||17.5 inches||9.5 inches||8.6 ounces|
Overall Customer Rating of 23 Reviews: